Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Greatness of Our God

Good Morning My Beloved Ones,

     I pray that your spirit is light, your hearts are carefree, and your faces radiate the joy of the Lord.


     Today I want to talk about the "Greatness of Our God".  There is not a word I can say on this subject better than the Word itself says it, so I'm just writing down scripture today that I hope will bless and encourage you.

     "Fear thou not for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God.  I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee.  I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded; they shall be as nothing.  And they that strive with thee shall perish.  Thou shalt seek them and shalt not find them, even they that contend with thee.  They that war against thee shall be as nothing and as a thing of nought.  For I, the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand saying unto thee, "Fear not , I will help thee."  To whom then will ye liken me, or to whom shall I be equal, sayeth the Holy One.  Lift up your eyes on high and behold who hath created these things; that bringeth out the stars by number:  He calleth them all by name by the greatness of His might.  For that He is strong in power, not one faileth.  Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard that the Everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth fainteth not, neither is weary?  There is no searching of His understanding.  He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary and the young men shall utterly fall, but they who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

    What a great and mighty God we serve!  Who would not want to trust their lives to one such as this who not only makes promises like these, but is unable to break them?  These were just a few verses from Isaiah chapters 40 and 41.  The entire Bible is full of promises like these; full of examples of the greatness of our God.

     I pray you were encouraged today and were reminded that God is bigger than any situation you face.  He holds you by the hand and says, "I will help thee".  When faced with gigantic problems and insurmountable circumstances, remember that our God is bigger still.  Rely on the greatness of our God.

In His service,  Raelynn


No comments:

Post a Comment